Hajj Tour Experience


#1 INTRODUCTION

On the off chance that you've been perusing my blog, you'll realize that I don't generally discuss my confidence. In the event that I do, at that point, it's normally design related. And still, after all that, it's not inside and out, it's simply designed. So this is a totally unique sort of post on my blog. I've been pondering doing it for some time now thus I at long last chose to let it all out. I have such a great amount to say and talk in regards to Hajj that I figured it would be a smart thought to share my experience, tips, and exhortation to you.

Alhumdulillah, I've been sufficiently fortunate to have the capacity to visit five times. I've been for Umrah in Ramadan twice and Hajj when I was 10, at that point in my twenties and pretty as of late around 4 years prior. I took my then 3-year-old little girl for Hajj and I need to state it was the best experience ever. Hajj was not troublesome having her with us by any means. I'm so happy she came on the grounds that it made the entire experience all the more paramount.

Each time I've been to the favored land, I've generally returned with something. I have learned a great deal more each and every time I have come back from my excursion and I can hardly wait to impart it to you as well.

Since I have such a great amount of state, I will part My Hajj Tour Experience Series into parts (there are 18 sections). That way it will be significantly simpler for you to peruse and take all the data in also.

Remember that this won't be a swap for every one of the books with respect to Hajj. In this arrangement I won't clarify in full insight about what you should do on every day so it would be a smart thought to peruse those books and whatever other data that you can assemble. I figure it might be a smart thought to peruse up a little about this holy voyage before you read my Hajj arrangement so everything will sound good to you.

A book that I exceptionally suggest for ladies is A Woman's Guide To Hajj And Umrah by Mufti Muhammad Faruq. This book discloses all that you have to think about Hajj particularly in regards to any individual inquiries you may have. Everything is clarified in detail and is straightforward as well.

Having said that, I will address a couple of ceremonies as we come.

For those of you who are sufficiently fortunate to go for this astounding excursion, you are genuinely honored Mashallah. You have been welcomed by the Almighty and I'm happy to the point that you are going to encounter the most wonderful and hallowed trip of a lifetime. Despite the fact that I have been for Hajj and Umrah, I would love to go again and I ensure you'll be stating a similar when you get back. I am longingly sitting tight for my welcome and I want to get it soon Inshallah.

Before I start let me simply illuminate that I performed Hajj E Tamattu, as there are 3 sorts. There's no distinction by the way you play out every one however in light of the fact that it's about the aim. You'll discover more data in the Hajj books in regards to every one of the decisions on this.

On the off chance that you have any inquiries don't hesitate to ask me in the remarks beneath and I'll gladly get back you.

#2 PREPARATION

Similarly as with everything arrangement is vital. It is an essential activity. To ensure you realize what you are doing and what you should be set up for. For Hajj there are a lot of things you have to set yourself up for and you can begin doing those things now on the off chance that you haven't as of now.

In the event that you plan well then you'll have the capacity to set out on this voyage without hardly lifting a finger. What's more, when I say 'set i up', don't simply mean taking every one of the basics and perusing a couple of books. There's significantly more to planning for Hajj than simply that, so I've part it up into 4 classes; Physical, Mental, Spiritual and obviously Packing.

You're likely asking why would that be a requirement for me to do this? Be that as it may, read on and you'll see. I guarantee!

Before I went for Hajj, and I'm discussing my second Hajj as I was just 10 when I went out of the blue. For my second Hajj, I was a considerable measure more seasoned so I comprehended what Hajj implied and what I expected to do.

I read as much as I could and despite the fact that a great deal of it was a reiteration, I learned something new from each book or flyer. What's more, in light of the fact that there was such a great amount of data to take in I chose to streamline it for myself. One thing I discovered hard to recollect was the place I would have been amid every day of Hajj and what I needed to do and ask.

I even found the maps with the photos, content, and bolts calling attention to the voyage to and from Makkah to Mina, Arafat and Muzdalifah including the Jamarat all hard to process. I mean simply writing that out was somewhat of a mean accomplishment yet in the event that you're a beginner, understanding it more likely than not been a lot as well. Furthermore, I don't point the finger at you!

I felt like there was excessively going on and I couldn't process it in a request I could get it. There was such a great amount to recollect that I was getting confounded so I made a booklet for myself about what to do on every day of Hajj. I will speak more about this in my Spiritual arrangement blog entry and will likewise incorporate photos of my booklet for you to see.

Like I stated, everything will appear as though it's excessively and your mind will be over-burden that you believe you can't recall that anything, however insofar as you've gotten your work done, it truly isn't as hard as it appears. I will attempt to make this as simple for you to as could reasonably be expected and help you to get ready for your hajj effortlessly Inshallah.

Toward the finish of each post, I will put a little re-top for you of the considerable number of things you may need to purchase or bring with you. A sort of shopping list on the off chance that you like. I'm seeking it'll enable you after when you to begin planning and pressing for your outing.

So how about we begin and get ready for your adventure.

Hajj execution, and once in a while game plan for giving up too are sorted out by the travel agencies well.
Besides these services, The Khalifah Group also provides many other booking services like; Flight booking, Hotel booking, Taxi booking and Book a Visa application online.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pillars of Umrah

What is Hajj Subsidy? Why is it Remove?